Cold Call Sales Associate
We are building the best digital marketing phone salesteam in the world, right here in San Diego. And we have opportunities for anyone willing to earn it. It’s not easy, but the rewards are endless. Talented individuals can easily earn a six figure income within a year. Benefits are provided.You will be an entry level sales associate in a highly successful, extremely high earning sales team and you will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the world.
Voted 2019 Best Places to Work by San Diego Business Journal
Sales Representative Duties:
• Prospect new partnerships by making a high volume of daily outbound cold calls throughout the U.S. We will provide you with the LEADS and you will be able to utilize Salesforce!
• Consult with medical professionals and assess their business needs and explain how we can positively impact their web presence by utilizing our services.
• Schedule weekly demos with potential new partners.
• Management of the full sales cycle, from securing new business partnerships to facilitating a smooth onboarding process.
• Ability to travel to medical industry professional trade shows across the U.S. to deliver live demos and consult with medical professionals in person.Benefits & Perks:
• Compensation is a combination of base salary and commission ( PLUS a TON of weekly $$$ Spiffs!) Our sales team makes between $70k-300k during their first year!
• Excellent full medical benefits! Health, dental, and vision.
• Continuous sales development & weekly training topics.
• Career growth & opportunity (Our President & VP started in the same sales opportunity here!)
• Fun & Motivating work environment!
• Healthy work/life integration!
• Free Snacks! Free Food Delivery by Foodsby! iMac’s, SalesForce, RingCentral (autodialer)!
• Free on-site Fitness Center!
• Located in a Luxury Skyrise building in Beautiful UTC area!
• Free, private Garage parking!
• Weekly Contests & incentives! And more
We are a full scale digital marketing agency that travels regularly to conferences. We are in need of a full time travel agent to manage the flights, lodging, rental cars, itineraries, and conference booking/scheduling for our salesteam of 30 people. This job requires outstanding organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once, ability to meet deadlines consistently, and availability to trouble shoot when things go wrong or plans change.We travel to over 200 conferences per year, so this is more than a full time job. If you are not an organizational and administrative superstar, please don't apply. The position is salaried and benefits are included.
Are you an excellent communicator via phone, email, and text? Are you punctual and reliable? Having trouble finding a position because everyone else wants job experience? We have the job for you! We are looking for a team member to represent us professionally over the phone, email, and text. You’ll be on the phone with clients all the time and following up with them accordingly. We want people willing to do whatever is asked and who are looking to improve their overall skill set while gaining work experience. No formal job experience required; we actually prefer if this is your first full time position. Benefits provided.
Digital Marketing Expert
Have you been studying digital marketing? Do you follow all the major influencers? Do you spend your time reading content and watching videos about the latest trends in digital marketing and social media influence? Have you been waiting for an opportunity to put that knowledge to use?Doctor Multimedia is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to assist with the launch of an exciting new campaign. We are already leaders in providing digital marketing services to the medical industry and we are looking to expand our reach. We are launching a new suite of content and products geared towards medical professionals, and we need people dedicated to their creation and marketing. This is your opportunity to join a talented digital marketing team at an established company and pioneer a new movement. Experience with any of the following will be considered: paid advertising, click funnels, Kajabi, Kartra, Amazon, Shopify, and online conversions. This position is salaried and benefits are provided.
In House Developer
Did you recently graduate and are looking for your first job? Having trouble finding a position because everyone else wants job experience? We have the job for you.All you need is to be comfortable with the Internet - which every millennial should be, but specifically you should be experienced with social media, online communication, and website basics. You also need to be good with verbal communication - which most millennials are not, but you’ll be on the phone with clients all the time. That’s it, we’ll provide the rest of the training.We want people willing to do whatever is asked and are looking to improve their overall skill set while gaining work experience. No formal job experience required; we actually prefer if this is your first full time position. Benefits are provided.
Basic Tech Support
When your friends have email problems do they call you? Are you the tech nerd of the group? Have you built your own computer (or at least thought about it and then been too lazy to finish)?We are looking to add to our tech support department and we need people who understand IT basics and can communicate with clients to help them troubleshoot. Common tasks include helping clients with email issues, setting websites live, and troubleshooting host or server issues.If things like Microsoft Outlook and computer networks sound easy, come work for us. If you can help people who don’t understand computers, we can use your help. If you would work at Geek Squad if weren’t for the stupid outfits and having to be in a Best Buy, this could be the job for you. The position is full-time, in office, and paid hourly. Benefits are provided.